Top Notch Service

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Kevin Cook
    Participant

Just wanted to say thank you to Lee with The Boat People for the incredible customer service. I recently purchased and received a 14′ RMR SB w/ a drop stitch floor. Not only did I get a screaming deal on the boat, but I received the best customer service I’ve ever experienced. From the first initial phone call up to the final receipt of my raft, Lee has been in constant contact with me every step of the way. This type of service really put me at ease, considering purchasing a big ticket item sight unseen and having it shipped half way across the country is not something I do on a regular basis, but Lee made the entire process a very positive experience. You can tell that Lee is a very knowledgeable and honest businessman who is more concerned with taking care of his customers than making a giant profit. Because of my buying experience with Lee and the professionalism and personal service I received, you can bet that The Boat People have a new customer for life. Thanks again Lee!!

Lee Arbach
    Participant

Thanks so much for the kind review Kevin, and we’re happy the raft arrived safely. We have sold very few of the drop-stitch models so I will be curious what you think of the handling once you’ve put some miles on the boat.
    Let us know if you have any questions – enjoy!
    Lee A., Lee S.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.