Erika in Indianapolis – Junior

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Lee Arbach TBP
    Keymaster

Erika in Indianapolis
    I wanted to drop you a note and let you know how happy I am with my Innova Junior kayak (note this model is no longer available). Amazingly enough, it still looks brand new, even after close to two years of use. I just came back from a trip to Crystal River, Florida, where I averaged about 10 miles of paddling each day, and my Junior continues to exceed all my expectations. It’s quick, comfortable, tracks well, and is small enough to expore all sorts of out-of-the-way inlets that would be inaccessible to most any other boat. As a bonus, the endangered manatee who are native to the area seemed perfectly at home around my kayak. (Hhmmmnn, maybe it’s the familiar rounded shape?) For fun, I’m enclosing a photo of a juvenile manatee who was clearly intrigued by my Junior. He followed me around for the longest time and would come right up to the side of my kayak for a visit. The green you can see in the photo is the side of my Junior, so you can see just how close he was! He seemed to consider me his new green friend.

Attachments:
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.